Friday, February 21, 2014

Blogging everyday? Harder than it sounds! {Delaware Lifestyle Portrait & Fashion Photographer}

There's a photographer that I follow for numerous reasons, but the two main reasons is because she is so honest and open with the business aspect of photography and running your own business. She has stated numerous times to blog every day, to be consistent, and your brand will grow.  So for January, I did blog every day. If I couldn't make it every day, I made up those days. Either way, I had 31 blog entries for January, and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

I find it easier to strike up conversations with strangers on the street than to pick a topic and blog about it every single day.  I can talk up a storm in person, but writing? I go completely blank.

But I will try. I will try to blog every day. I will continue to work hard and grow my brand, grow by business. And if some days, my blogs get views then great! If not, at least I still blogged?

I don't expect it to come easy, but I do hope that it gets easier as time goes on. That my ability to write interesting and relevant content comes easier, to the point where people are looking at my blog for inspiration.

So does that mean I will blog about other things besides photography? Yup! I hope to keep them relevant to photography though. And if not, peeks into my life, running a business and the like.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment