Thursday, January 23, 2014

Resolutions-Catch up Blog-Day 6 of 7

It's been 7 days since I last blogged. What can I say? Life gets hectic sometimes, and I just plain forget. Even though I missed 7 days, I still plan on having 31 blog entries for the month of January!

Did you make New Years resolutions? Are sticking them?

Most people make resolutions to go to the gym more, eat healthier, etc.  My resolution?  Be happier.

I let way too many have power over my happiness. I forget how to be happy sometimes.  But thank goodness I still have the little things to show me what happiness is. My husband and daughter dancing and singing.  Our baby jumping on our bed in the morning urging us to wake up so we can play, and every little moment in between.

My 2014 is set to make me happy! What about you?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment