Thursday, October 3, 2013

You are awesome. {[Delaware Lifestyle Child & Family Photographer}

Everyone knows that my daughter Charlotte is my muse, my inspiration, and the reason I made the switch from photographing weddings to photographing children and family.  I was told that I would probably never be able to have children, and here I have this vivacious, full of life, sweet as sugar two year old.  She looks at me with her big "Disney" eyes, and in the sweetest voice says, "Mommy, pwease!" when she wants something.  No wonder she can get over on me all the time.

Being a mom is one of the best things that I have experienced in my life.  Carrying her, birthing her, watching her grow and learn and turn into this independent little human has been an absolutely amazing journey.

So moms, soon to be moms, grandmothers, aunts, and caretakers, I just want to say you should give yourself a huge pat on the back. What we do is amazing. We care, we nurture, we teach, we grow.  We are at home doctors for boo boo's, super heroes to fight the boogeyman, world class chef's of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and fashion extraordinaire in getting the little ones dressed.

We are awesome.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment