Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Best Dress Store EVER!

If you know me, you know I love fashion. Especially historical fashion.  I pretty much love everything about fashion from the 20's-50's.  I can recite every line from Dirty Dancing and Grease perfectly, as well as sing and execute the dance moves.  Since I sew, I tend to make a lot of my own 50's inspired dresses, but sew no more!

I came across a site yesterday that I totally fell in love with.  If you don't know, stop what you are doing..or wait until you read this email, and head on over to eShakti.  They offer a wide range of retro inspired dresses, skirts, tops, and jackets. Ladies, if you have been looking for the perfect dresses to make you stand out and look fabulous during your session with me, I have found it for you.  Buy yourself a gorgeous dress, and then center your families wardrobe for the session around it!  Who doesn't look good in vintage? The best part is. And prepare yourself for this.  I'll wait.

THEY CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER!

So if you ever saw a dress you liked but wanted sleeves, you can do that! You can add cap sleeves, short sleeves, flutter, sleeves, elbow sleeves, and 3/4 sleeves.  You can change up the length too!  They have ready made sizes, or you can submit your very own measurements to them.

You would think that custom dresses, especially retro inspired ones would cost you an arm and a leg, right? Wrong! Their dresses and skirts range from $30+, and customization starts at $7.50.  Did I mention that the skirts and dresses also have pockets?

I think I have died and gone to heaven.

I ordered two dresses, and I am super excited to get them in. I hope to wear one to a wedding (if it gets here in time, but that's my fault that I waited so late to shop for a wedding dress). I won't tell you the two I ordered until it gets in and I get to take pictures. But here are a few that I have had my eye on!












If you visit their website now and register with your email, you will get a free $25 gift coupon to use towards your purchase (you have 7 days to use it).

So have fun shopping! I'll be back later to post my dresses when they come in!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment