Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hannah's Newborn Session {Delaware and Pennsylvania Lifestyle and Family Photographer}

It seems like the stars aligned perfectly for me when I was told about Kristen and Josh.  They was referred to me through our mutual friend, awesome photographer, and mom to two awesome cats Chelsea LaVere.  But what makes Kristen even more awesome is that we both love anime, we both love cosplay, and we both love Sailor Moon (internal fan girl squealing ensuing). Oh, and she loves Hello Kitty!  So of course when I went to their home to photograph their new baby girl Hannah, I knew it was going to be one smooth session. Because cool recognizes cool ;)









Welcome to the world Hannah Candace!


Interested in booking a session of your own, visit www.MarisaTaylorPhotography.com today! Book by 10/30/13 and receive a 11x14" wall art print with your session!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment