Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Charlotte! {Delaware Child & Family Lifestyle Photographer}

It's always hard for me when I think about how fast my little girl has grown up. I remember when I was younger, it seemed like days, especially in the summer, would drag on forever. Now with my own daughter, those days go by far too quickly.  I still can't believe my tiny, wonderfully sweet, little girl is now two years old.

She loves to dance and spin, and she can sing along with her favorite songs. The sweetest sound is hearing her say mommy or daddy, and when you ask her how old she is, she enthusiastically says "TWO!".  It's the sweetest thing in the world.

For her birthday this year, we celebrated it by taking her to the Maryland Renaissance Faire. It's an even we go to every single year, multiple times throughout the summer.  It was even more special because the opening day for the event, fell on the same exact day as her birthday.  So she was able to celebrate with a ton of people who adore her, and get to hang out with the king and queen!










Charlotte, may you never stop believing in magic, and know how much we love you.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment