Friday, August 23, 2013

Fear. The good, the bad, the force.

Fear.

It is crippling, it is terrifying.  Sometimes it makes you want to curl up in a ball and shut the world away.  Let me tell you something about me.

I am scared all of the time.  I was scared to start my business.  I still get scared right before I have a session.  I'm fearful that I won't make it, fearful that I will let myself and those that believe in me down.  

Fear can also be a good thing. It can be the driving force behind you, so embrace it.  Because I am fearful I push harder, because I am fearful, I strive to learn and grow more.  My dreams are so big that they scare me,  and you know what?  That is probably the greatest thing ever.  For if my own dreams don't scare me, I am not dreaming big enough.

If you are fearful, embrace it. Turn that fear into power, into courage, and set yourself on the path at achieving your destiny.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment