Friday, February 22, 2013

Yes to Love...

I am a sucker for love. Not exactly a hopeless romantic, but love none the less.  When my husband proposed to me, we were at work. It was the day before we were heading down to Florida for my first ever trip to Disney World.  We were saying goodbye to coworkers, when he said, "Hey, I got something for ya". And he tossed me the box with the engagement ring in it...that's our story.

So it's no surprise that I can spend hours on Youtube looking at engagement videos and proposals, and stories of love.  This happens to be one of my favorites:



Now, the most epic thing about this proposal is not the song (I LOVE Bruno Mars), the dancing, or the fact that she said yes.  The most epic thing is what came AFTER the video.

I am telling you now, grab some tissues, and be prepared to laugh and cry at the same time!





These kind of make me want to run and shout from the rooftops at how amazing love is. How everyone deserves love.  So take a moment today, and tell the people in your life that you love them.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment