Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well technically, happy three days after the new year!  Hope you have all been doing well! On this end, everything has been going wonderful. I am so excited to see what this year brings. Lots of goals to accomplish, places to go and stuff to do.

2013 means new branding for Marisa Taylor Photography too!  Well not new exactly. It's been more of an ongoing process.  Starting with my new logo, and website design, and now I am moving onto new packaging.  I admit, I kind of had an Etsy.com shopping spree and that is where all my packaging items are coming from. I LOVE Etsy! So when they are in, you guys will be the first to know.

Also, another one of my goals is to be in front of the camera more. Whether its myself, with Charlotte and Wes, or with friends. Or taking it by myself, or having someone take it for me.  I am determined to be on the other side of the lens.  I think this here is a good start:



If you noticed something different about me, you are right. I have bright magenta hair now!  It's something I have been wanting to do for YEARS now, and I finally did it!  YAY!

So tell me, what are your goals for 2013?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment