Thursday, January 31, 2013

30 Days of Filming...A Personal Challenge.

One of the most amazing and most inspiring photographers that I looked up to issued a challenge. Film something that inspires you. One moment, for 30 days. Then put those clips into one video, upload, and tag her.  Simple enough right?

Hopefully, I will be able to carry out with filming each day. I already know that much of the film will revolve around Charlotte, since she is by my side all day.  I want to give a glimpse into my life, what I do, the things I love. And maybe, just maybe, get in on the video too.

The challenge officially starts tomorrow. So who's with me? http://www.inbedwithsue.com/2013/01/25/30-days-of-filming-project/

But before I start the officially challenge, I wanted to show you a fun little stop motion video I did yesterday. Watch, enjoy, and share. Cute babies always make your day better.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment