Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mirandas Maternity Session {Delaware and Maryland Family and Baby Photographer}

I don't even know where to begin. Miranda and me are like a match made in heaven. We love vintage, bold colors, and we tend to use exclamation points a lot when we write.  When she first contacted me about photographing her the birth of her daughter I was honored.  Admittedly, she is about two hours away from me, so timing has to be perfect. But she was willing to take that chance.  I am totally honored for that.

When I headed down to Maryland for her maternity session, thankfully the weather was perfect for being in November. Even though we didn't have much in the way of scenery (we were on the Air Force Base), like Tim Gunn, I made it work!  Take a look at this gorgeous mama!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment