Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Let me tell you, it has been a whirlwind over here. Christmas eve, I headed down to Maryland to photograph a birth! That's right, Christmas eve. It was amazing, and the baby was absolutely beautiful.  Moments like this remind me whey I love my job:



This is Miranda, Bobby, and their precious new angle, Tatum Jane just minutes after her birth.

Then on Christmas day, at about 1 in the morning, my two sisters and I drove over to my parents house, and jumped on the bed waking them up.  They were less than thrilled....

So instead of going to sleep and waiting till the morning, we decided that 3 a.m. was a PERFECT time to open gifts. Hold on, there is logic behind this:  If we open the gifts at 3 a.m., being that we were awake anyway, the kids would have their gifts, and sleep in. IT WORKED!  We slept to a glorious, 11 a.m.    And then for the rest of Christmas, we just hung out around the house.


Charlotte received the gyrobowl for Christmas, I was probably more excited than she was.

Talking about excited...I am excited for what's coming in 2013!  First I have a couple of wrap up posts to show you all the awesome families and babies that I photographed through out the year.  2013, also means a newly updated website, more videos, more people, and more amazing products that I offer. Take a peek:




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment