Sunday, September 30, 2012

Amazing Frames, Fall Sessions, and a Surprise Inside!

If you have ever been inside my home studio or have seen the blog posts in which I show what my home studio/office looks like, then you would have seen awesome, colorful, vibrant, unique frames on my wall.  The frames are from an amazing company called The Organic Bloom.  They handmake each and every single frame. From cutting, to painting to sanding, it's all done with love. I absolutely LOVE this company, and it's actually the only frame company that I prefer and offer to my clients to purchase.  Seriously, just take a look for yourself at just how gorgeous they are.







With Fall already here, the holidays will be here before you know it! So I want to share something very special with you all so that you can get these frames to display in your home, or give them as gifts!
The cut-off date to place your order and have it by Christmas is October 30, 2012.  
But the sooner you order the better. These frames are seriously in high demand, and The Organic Bloom usually gets an influx of orders right before the holidays.  You can order these frames directly through me. And if you want prints from your session in the frame, guess what? Your print is FREE.  The Organic Bloom offers a wide range of gorgeous colors and shapes.  So it's all custom to what you want, and matches with any decor.







Now onto the best part. Because I really, REALLY want you to have these gorgeous frames in your home, if you order by the cut-off date of 10/30/2012, you will receive $10 off of each frame!  So splurge on yourself, or be the best gift giver out there and give these as gifts.  I offer ornament sizes of 2x3" and 3x3" as well as regular print sizes, 4x6" and up.  

So, to set up your ordering session and see these frames first hand (there are 15 single frames to choose from and 53 colors to squeal over), shoot me a message at MarisaTaylorPhotography@Gmail.com.  There are sooooo many options and combos to choose from!  

And don't forget about the Fall Sessions.  Get some amazing images and then order some amazing frames!  More details about the Fall Sessions can be found here: http://marisataylorphotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-that-timefall-sessions-are-here.html

Don't miss out!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment