Monday, June 11, 2012

Charlottes "Up" inspired portraits {Delaware Baby Photographer}

I am a huge fan of Disney.  You walk into my house, and immediately you see two framded Disney pin sets on the wall, as well as six character drawings that I did at the animation studio, and of course quite a few stuffed Disney characters on shelves and on the floor. 

When my husband I first went to see the movie "Up", we knew it was going to be a good movie. It was a Pixar movie (hello Toy Story!) backed by Disney. It HAD to be good.  We were the only ones in the the theater, since it was a matinee. 10 minutes into the movie, I was in tears. Well let me say first that I cry at almost every movie, but this movie was so good that within the first 10 minutes I was laughing and crying at the same time.

So since I love Disney so much, and "Up" is a movie about adventuring, (Adventure is my daughters middle name by the way!), friendship, and fun. I wanted to do something that was inspired by the movie.  So we headed out and got some balloons, tied it to the basket, and headed to a field. Mind you, I have a very curious 9 month old that likes to do her own thing now. So rarely does she ever look at the camera.









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment