Friday, May 18, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays {Delaware Wedding and Portrait Photographer}

Guess who forgot to do Wonderful Wednesday again. It's not that I forget to write it, it's that I forget to write it o. Wednesday's! That's usually day I pack up the baby, run errands and visit with my family. Then I do remember by the time I get home, it's time for baby time!

Ok, so from now on, Wondeful Wednesdays will not be Womderful Wednesdays aka whichever day during that week I get to post it but here's hoping that I post it on Wednesday!

So what do I find wonderful this week?

New printing labs that are AWESOME! I know that this might not matter to most, but seriously...I love my new printing company. They shipped I ordered one day, got the images the next. Can we say fast?

Sonics Cocount Raspberry slush. It's not secret that I love Sonic, and for some reason I really love "blue" drinks. Apparently in the food industry blue=coconut. And I love me some coconut.

Thriving! I love going to thrift and antique stores and finding some great finds! I feel like those people on American Picker and those types of shows

STEAMPUNK! This weekend is the Steampunk Worlds Fair. Three words. It is EPIC. Three days of music,fun, dancing, amazing costumes, shopping, and friends. If you don't know what Steampunk is, think of movies like Sherlock Holmes (the one with Robert Downey Jr.). And Wild Wild West with Will Smith. Basically it's what Victorians would have envisioned the future like. I think everyone should go at least once. Even if you think you won't be interested, there's something for everyone. And of course I will be taking lots of pictures...well that's what I intend to do. I may be having too much fun to go into photographer mode!

Well folks, that's it. 4 hours till departure for the steampunk worlds fair, and we still have some last minute preparation to do.


Oh! Before I forget, today is my baby sisters senior prom. So class of 2012 Newark Highschool, have a great time!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment