Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coming soon!

There's a saying, and hopefully I am saying it right, "Jack of all trades, master of none".  Now, I have seen quite a few people use this in photography. And they basically say there is no way you can specialize in weddings, portraits, boudoir, landscape, pets, architecture, etc.  I would like to argue that point. I am not saying that you can't master or specialize in those all, but in the end, you are still doing photography. Sure, each type requires different skills and such, but the great thing is that you can use those skills across the board.  Being a wedding photographer keeps you quick on your toes and has you prepared for those amazing moments.  Being a portrait photographer requires the same skills, but you are in a more controlled setting.  Being a boudoir photographer requires the same as the two of above, but focuses more on beauty and how to make people look their best. You see what I am getting at?  The skills you use in one field of photography, can definitely be used in another.

When I first started, my goal was to only shoot weddings. Now admittedly, I started with a few family/baby sessions and then quickly branched out into weddings, but I still love photographing families and babies.  And from there, I love photographing women to make them feel beautiful.  It's all tied in!

Which is why I am so stoked to announce the (re)release of my boudoir brand: Be Boudoir! The site is pretty much done, except it does not have images from gorgeous women! But I have two days of back to back sessions, so I plan on releasing it sometime this week.  In the meantime, here is my fabulous logo..designed by me!!!

And of course, with the new website/brand, there needs to be a new Facebook page! So take a minute, head on over to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Be-Boudoir/189680954469417?skip_nax_wizard=true, become a fan, and share! I have some great things coming up in the spring!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment