Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sweet Baby Gabriel's Birth Story

Wow.  I am so thankful that Kendall and Will allowed me into one of the most intimate and private moments of their life, the birth of their son Gabriel.  It was a truly amazing experience, and I will never forget it.  Being a new mom, I can tell you that having pictures to document your birth is something that you must have.  The experience goes by so fast (even though while you are in labor it can seem like forever), and to be honest, you will probably forget the moments in between.  Whether you choose to book me, or someone else, it is definitely something I recommend with all of my heart and soul.

Kendall started with contractions that were about 30-40 minutes apart on Monday 12/20, and then it jumped to 20 minutes apart, and then by 10pm on Tuesday evening, I was getting the message that they were 10 minutes apart, and they were on their way to The Birth Center.  I think I was just as excited and anxious as my own labor and delivery!

But enough talk, let me show you the pictures! Kendall, was amazing. She made birth look so easy.  Little Gabriel was out in no time, born at 12:17am on 12/21, weighing in at 7lbs 8 oz. And Will was great in supporting Kendall and keeping her comfortable. We shared some laughs and jokes, and I almost cried.

 





































 

Again, thank you so much Kendall and Will. It was an AMAZING experience, and I am so happy that you let me be there to capture this day for you!

Happy birthday Gabriel Kieran!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing photos...beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all teary eyed right now. These are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This got me all teary-eyed too!Just awesome-sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo's, beautiful experiences .. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete