Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...A couple of days later!

I hope all of you had a very happy and amazing Thanksgiving this year!  We are still chowing down on left overs in my house.  This was my first year, EVER, cooking Thanksgiving dinner, and according to the full stomachs, empty plates, and compliments, I think I did a pretty good job.  My mother says that from here on out, I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner every year.  She has officially handed down the torch.  Knowing me, I of course had to photograph the progress of my day and the DELICIOUS food! So enjoy, and try not to get too hungry!













And remember, it shouldn't take one holiday to make you thankful for all that you have, be thankful all year round.  I am so incredibly thankful for what I have and where I am at!

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment