Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Do what you love, and love what you do

And that is what I am doing. I am so thankful to be able to do what I love.  I will be honest, there are some days when I am like "What the hell am I doing?!"  Running a business takes A LOT of work.  No where is it guaranteed that I am going to be successful.  Each day is a roll of the dice.  It can all be very stressful!  But because I am doing what I love, I am reminded that this is what I chose to do, and even with all of the uncertainty, I will continue to do this.

I was told that I should dream big.  Believe you me, I am.  Although I am in a place where I never thought I would by by now, there is so much more that I want to, that I need to do.  Not just in regards to my business, but with everything.  Sometimes I dream so big, that I get overwhelmed.  Then I get worried that I am not going to accomplish everything that I want to set out to do.  Then I am reminded that nothing has ever come from sitting and wishing.  Dreaming is fine, but you have to go out there and actually make your dream a reality.  No matter how crazy it is.

So here I am dreaming big, and living my dreams.  This girl from New York, is doing what she loves. And I am so happy about it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment