Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wedding-Fredia and James

Last week I had the pleasure of being present and photographing Fredia and James wedding.  A quiet, but totally in love couple with an adorable son.  In fact, when I did their engagement session, we also put their son, Lawrence, into the pictures and got some great family shots.

Let me start off by saying that Fredia was absolutely stunning in her wedding gown.  It was absolutely gorgeous.

Here are a few peaks of their wedding day.

 





 





















Thank you for inviting me into your lives to capture your special day.  Many years of happiness and love for the both of you!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you look gorgeous! I'm waiting on my ring, but when I get it and things are being planned I will let you know when! I'm probably going to be getting hotel rooms for everyone out of town, or putting people in family's homes, so I will let you know! =)

    ReplyDelete