Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little loves and pumpkin milkshakes

The fall weather has been quiet finnicky.  Instead of breaking out my sweaters (which I can't seem to find) and boots, I am still wearing t-shirts and flip flops out most days.  Mother nature can't make up her mind.  Not that I am complaining, I would rather it stay semi-warm for as long as possible.  I tell you this, I am not looking forward to winter.

But being that it is fall, even if the weather does not agree, it is time to indulge in all things pumpkin flavored!!!  To me, it just seems weird to have anything pumpkin flavored if it's not during the months of October-December.  It is sort of an unwritten rule.  Talking about indulging, indulged I did last night.  We went to Sonic and I ordered a pumpkin milkshake.  It was DELICIOUS!!!  I must have sounded like a cow while drinking it, that is how good it was.  It had bits of pumpkin pie or pumpkin cookie, something pumpkin in it.  I need another one. Right. Now.

Now onto something not pumpkin related...


That is me and my daughter Charlotte. I can't believe she is 7 weeks old already.  She has changed so much!


So anyway, go get yourself a pumpkin milkshake from Sonic!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment