Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I Love

It's time for another rendition of things I love.  Since I am now on my official maternity break, many of my blog posts will be thoughts and such, with some images strewn in between.  I have made a promise to myself to document my family and life more, as well as random pictures.  Years ago, I used to just snap away at things I found interesting, so I plan on getting back to that.

So, in honor of this weather, I present to you "Things I Love-The Hot List".

The pool-In this weather, the pool is my sanctuary.  Unfortunately, this weather also makes it too unbearable for me to even walk to the pool.  You know whats worse?  I try to take cold showers in my bathing suit, and the shower water isn't even cold.  It's lukewarm.

Smoothies, Slushies, Milkshakes-Pretty much anything made of ice cold goodness and sugar is making my entire week right now.  Luckily, my husband purchased one of those old style Hamilton Beach milkshake makers for me, and it has definitely been getting a workout.

Air Conditioning-This is a love and hate relationship.  Of course I love air conditioning, but right now, for the past week our AC has been on the fritz. It works, then it dies. Maintenance has been out twice.  They are actually outside right now trying to fix this issue.  If it is not fixed, there will be fury!

My husband-Of course I can't make a list of things I love without him.  This is the man who while I am napping rubs cold water on me to keep my cool. And sets up the fan directly on me when the AC is out and suffers the heat.  He also takes me to the mall so I can get the relief of air conditioning and smoothies at the same time, even though he hates the mall.
I love him!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment