Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Pregnancy Series-Week 21: Me!}

Being that I am pregnant, and I photograph pregnant women and babies all the time, I wanted a fun way to track this journey of my pregnancy and to share it with you.  After all, my photography is my life, and by proxy you are sucked into it. With that being said, I am going to do a weekly picture update featuring my expanding belly and myself, and sometimes including my husband and props and all sorts of fun stuff.  I think this would be a cool way to update folks and later on, the baby (when she can read) can look back and see how awesomely geeky her parents are!  So with that, I present you with the first in the series, week 21. Yay! We are 1 week past the halfway mark!!!



Now keep in mind, almost ALL of these pictures are taken randomly by me, so they will not be all flashy. Pretty much when I am having a good moment during that week and not feeling like a whale, I will break out the camera. But I definitely hope to incorporate more awesomeness in the future.

I would love to offer this to clients in the near future. A weekly or monthly portrait session package with witty sayings and captions. What do you think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment