Sunday, January 30, 2011

{Wedding: Maria and Steve}

Yay for winter weddings! I knew I had to get at least one this year, and although it was cold, it was well worth it. Maria and Steve are such an awesome couple, and I was so happy to be there for them.  Maria started getting ready at The Hotel Dupont, located in Wilmington.  Which I will say is absolutely gorgeous!  I think the best thing about that whole day is that they chose to do a "first look" session.  Maria came down to the lobby to surprise Steve, and you can immediately feel the magic and the love in the air.  It was constant smiles from then on!  And then the second best thing was the Steve kept doing faces from the movie "Zoolander".  If you don't know what I am talking about, look it up, it is absolutely hilarious!

So here are some previews of their wedding, more will be up soon!










Now, in the meantime, if you visit my main website, you will see that it is currently undergoing construction again.  The woes of being so creative is that I cannot settle for good or average, I need it to be great!  So I definitely need to have my website that makes me happy so that my clients can be happy. So it is still a work in progress. But in the meantime, you can always check out my updates by becoming a fan on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/marisataylorphotography

Till next time folks!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment