Saturday, October 30, 2010

{Pin-up Session: Sarah}

So a few weeks back I talked about how I am going to take a hand at pin-up photography.  I adore pin-ups, and anything 1940's and 1950's related.  Before I cut my hair, I used to have it styled in victory rolls, and other vintage styles. And let's not even get into the clothing. I am slowly but surely acquiring a awesome collection of vintage clothing and accessories.

Well, I finally got to photograph my first PGP (pin-up guinea pig) yesterday, and I am so happy with the results.  I photographed the lovely Sarah B. (who is actually one of my brides and I am photographing her engagement session in November).  She was awesome and so easy to work with, and has a love of pin-ups equal to mine.  She even made a white bathing suit similar to the one that Kat Von D wore in one of her pictures.

So without further ado...here is Sarah!  The first of the Swinging Betties Pin-ups!











Oh! And I forgot to mention some exciting news!  Kathryn and Kens 10.23.10 wedding was recently featured on EmmalineBride!  I was super happy to see that, and it totally started my weekend off right!  Earlier today, I had an engagement shoot with an awesome and super sweet and fun couple, Amy and Matt.  I am about to run to edit some previews for those since the pictures turned out great, but I won't be posting them on my blog right away.  So to see the previews from their engagement session at Longwood Gardens, be sure to become a fan on facebook and check them out!

In the meantime, it is officially Halloween!  I have no idea what I am going to do today. But I do know that trick or treating and maybe karaoke is involved.  So have a safe and fun halloween!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment