Thursday, October 28, 2010

{Have a Happy Halloween!}

It is one of my favorite times of the year. Halloween! I love the set up of Halloween. Costumes, candy, fun, trick or treating, it's just a great time. And Halloween sparks the beginning of the Halloween season, at least for me it does. We hit Thanksgiving next, Christmas, and then my wedding anniversary, and then Valentines day, all back to back! I am going as Demeter/Mother Nature this year. What are your costume ideas? It is going to be a very hectic weekend for me, but it will be fun and I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow I am shooting the first in my pin-up series and I am very excited. I have an engagement shoot on Saturday at Longwood Gardens that I am definitely looking forward to, and Sunday is trick or treating day! I want you all to have a safe and fun Halloween, and remember: don't eat all the candy in one night! Till next time.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment