Friday, September 17, 2010

{Before the Wedding}

Tomorrow, I have the pleasure of photographing Danny and Brad's wedding. Their wedding is going to be held at the Grand Opera House, in Wilmington, DE. I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am about this. I love Danny and Brad because they are two of the nicest, compassionate people that I have ever met. The fact that they trust me to photograph their wedding is heart warming, and also, they have confidence in me to let loose with my creativeness, and I am sure I am going to capture some amazing images of their day.


But before the wedding, I would like to say something. I have always believed that love knows no boundaries. It does not matter what sex, religion, or race you are. Two people in love, are two people in love. It baffles me that there are people out there who believe that they are in the right to dictate how love and marriage should be.

When I became a photographer, more specifically, a wedding photographer, I did it because I genuinely love seeing two people in love. I love everything having to do with a wedding, but more than that, the energy shared between two people in love on that day is unmeasurable. That is why I do what I do.

I am proud to say that I do not judge people, and believe that everyone should have the right to love who they wish. Which is why I have joined, WhiteKnot.org. This is a website that supports marriage equality. I am not asking any one to change their beliefs, but think about how you would feel if you couldn't be with the person you loved, because other people did not support it?

White Knot


The Engagement shoot!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment