Sunday, September 26, 2010

{Baby Portrait Session: Callia Mae}

On Friday, I had the opportunity of photographing the adorable little Callia Mae.  This time though, it was a real session instead of me mobbing the little one with the camera at a Labor Day bbq.  When I say she is adorable, I mean it.  This little one is definitely full of smiles and giggles, and loves to smile it up for the camera.  That is, unless it is nap time.  If she is tired, no one gets a smile out of her!  She looked absolutely adorable in the pink tutu that I made for her.  Baby girls in tutus, you can't go wrong!

It is the nature of babies to be in bliss
-Deepak Chopra






I call this one...The Fist of Fury!









Mark and Samantha, you have an adorable little girl.  I thank you for letting me into your home and photographing her and her little smiles. I definitely look forward to seeing her grow up and being there to capture all of her major moments!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment