Friday, August 13, 2010

TGIF!

In continuing from yesterdays post, I wanted to show you just how cool and stylish the free wedding goodies that the Wedding Chicks offer! I will admit, I went a little overboard and had fun, but I couldn't help it! I wish that I knew about this site when I got married, I would have loved to show these off.










They also have adorable, customizable "bride" and "groom" signs that I am going to print out in the colors of tomorrows wedding for the bride and groom to hold for some of their pictures.  I am very excited about tomorrow.  It is my first beach wedding, and I have a lot of ideas churning in my head.  I hope to create some amazing and creative pictures with the time I am given on the beach!  I can't wait.


Also, I came across this interesting article yesterday.  It is: What to Look For in a Wedding Photographer.  I think some of you might find this to be a good read.  From the comments, it definitely is an emotionally filled article, but I can definitely sympathize.


Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment