Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stylishly cute and FREE goodies!

Who doesn't love free stuff? I know I do!  So I have something extra special for all of you DIY savvy brides out there.  There is an amazing website, Wedding Chicks, and they feature a lot of helpful articles and tips for planning your wedding.  They also feature FREE customizable goodies for you to use at your wedding, such as invites, templates, menus and more!  Did I say that they are all FREE, and they are all customizable!   They also have awesome DIY projects for your weddings that give your wedding & reception an extra spark of personal touch.  Being the craft addict that I am, I am excited to do some of this projects (even though I am already married), just to do them!  Besides, doing projects is a great way to bring the bridal party together!


Here are a few of their awesome offerings:







Keep in mind that the above are in no color, because when you go to the website, you can customize the colors!



Many of the templates you just download and fill in your information, and voila!  You have an awesome DIY item for your wedding.  So stop reading, and go to Wedding Chicks Freebies page right now!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment