Monday, August 30, 2010

{More Awesome Freebies & Tips}

I went kind of crazy today scouring the internet for cool wedding freebies and DIY tips for weddings, and I thought I would share them with you.  First up, is WeddingChicks, they have customizable wedding templates, menus, invitations and more.  I am so loving their bicycle themed invitation and RSVP card.  It reminds me of a bicycle built for two.





I've also found some great stuff over at MyWeddingDay, my favorite being their DIY flower boutonniere.  When I have time, I am actually going to try this out, since I have a bucket full of all sorts of buttons!  I have a few engagement shoots coming up and I think it would be awesome to show these off.



I thought this was kind of nifty.  It is a rose petal "cone".  Basically print, cut it out, and fill it with rose petals or other flower petals/alternatives.  At the end of the day, your  guests can shower you with love and petals!

Have fun and be crafty!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment