Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alison's Rock the Dress Session

Today was my first Rock the Dress session of the summer.  Let me say, that it was a blast to shoot, and I can't wait to do more!  I have two more scheduled for this week, and I am really looking forward to them!

Alison's dress was absolutely beautiful.  A vintage ivory lace dress, accented with an off white hat, and an orchid hair clip that Alison made herself.  The whole ensemble was gorgeous.  And if you know me, you know I love anything vintage.  The weather was just perfect, the sun was shining, and it just went great.  Alison was so wonderful to work with, especially when it came to getting down and dirty.  Alison climbed onto things, sat in trees, she was awesome!  Here are a few shots from today:







It was such a blast to shoot, and Alison is a natural model. It was so much fun!  Ladies, don't keep your wedding dress in the closet! Schedule a Rock the Dress session today! Click here for details!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment