Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Engagement Shoot: Tiffany & Kevin

This past Tuesday, Kevin, Tiffany, and myself ventured to Rockwood Park located in Wilmington, Delaware to shoot their engagement session for their upcoming July 10th wedding.  The weather was perfect, especially being that the area had endured a heat wave just two days earlier.  There was a nice breeze, the park was empty, and flowers were in bloom!  We had a great time, and I cannot wait to shoot their wedding which is just around the corner.  Here are some of my favorite shots:


Engagement shoots are a great way for me to get to know the couple and vice versa.  Besides the first meeting, and the signing of the contract, the engagement shoots allow me to fully see the couples personality and to learn what they like and dislike before the wedding day.  Tiffany and Kevin are awesome to work with. I knew we would hit it off right away, because like myself, Tiffany adores black and white photography!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment