Thursday, June 17, 2010

Awesome reviews!

I wanted to take the time out to make sure that my past, current, and potential clients truly know how much I appreciate them. If it was not for you guys, I wouldn't enjoy what I do so much! I would like to share some of the reviews I have received from past clients, and now friends. Some people view reviews as a bland testimony, but to me, they mean a lot. I always want to know what you think during and after our photo sessions. And most people don't realize how powerful word of mouth is. It is because of you guys, I am able to do what I love! Keep on being awesome.

Thanks Marisa for coming through and taking these amazing pictures of my unbelievably handsome son. I'd say your talent is epic, but it's not hard to take pictures that good with a face that awesome. :P No, seriously, you're talent for portraits is astonishing. I'll be looking for your services again REAL soon

Marisa you did such a great job! You did such an awesome job of capturing Talon's expressions. The whole experience was comfortable and natural. Thanks for capturing us doing things we do anyways and not posing us too much. Can't wait to send friends your way!



Thanks so much for all the wonderful pictures! Jim and I's overall style and attitude was definitely captured on film. This shoot felt very natural and not forced. THANKS AGAIN! Had a great time!


Wonderful interaction!!!!! My son warmed up to her right away, and even tried to fall asleep in her arms. She got him to smile and giggle through out the session. Magic, to say the least! :)





Marisa came through on very short notice when our first photographer backed out on our wedding. She was very accommodating to our needs, and we were glad we chose her!  When she arrived, not only was she professional, but she was so friendly.  Throughout the reception and even after our guests were telling us how great she is, especially with the children.  We loved the photos!  She was able to make our already hectic day calmer, by letting us know it was all about us. She is just fantastic!




Once again, I want to say thank you! You are so awesome, and like I said, if it were not for you, I wouldn't be able to do what I love. I hope to continue to bring smiles and memories to people.


This weekend is Fathers Day. I hope you enjoy and get to spend the day with those that you love.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment