Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hope everyone had a great Easter and Passover.  I enjoyed myself this past weekend. The weather has been so amazing!  I am definitely an outside person.  Once the sun is out, and the weather is warm, I have to be outside.  My ideal day is spending hours just walking around, then having lunch at the park, spread out on a huge blanket, then maybe catching a quick nap while the sun keeps me warm.

So, I have good news!  I have created different package options for my Boudoir and Family, Children, and Maternity sessions.  I figured if weddings have an option, then why not the portrait sessions?  This way, you have an array of different options to choose from!

Feel free to take a look below at the new pricing guides:





And don't forget the Spring Referral Event is still going on!  It's simple. When you refer someone and they book, you get a FREE 1 hour session or a $50 gift card.  So spread the word folks! I've gotten a great response so far, and this is a great time for you to schedule all of your family, children, maternity, and boudoir sessions!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment