Tuesday, January 7, 2014

You. Beautiful You. {Delaware Lifestyle Portrait & Fashion Photographer}

I saw this video floating around recently,

It gives a very real look into a part of advertising, especially when you use women as the product, and how even the models don't actually look like themselves.  There is a lot of manipulation that goes into changing women to fit into an "ideal image".

I photograph a lot of women. Women who have just had babies, women whose babies are now teenagers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, single women, and everything in between. Almost every time, I get asked "Can you photoshop me into a super model?". Even though there is laughter during this question, I know the feeling of not loving your body completely and accepting it. Especially in photographs.

My job is to tell YOUR story. Featuring YOU. Unedited, lovely, happy, full of laughter and even pain. But at the end of the day, it is to capture you beautifully in a natural way.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment