Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy (almost) New Year!

The last few hours of 2013 are upon us. I hope you all have had an amazing year.  Even with the trials and tribulations, just smile and realize that you are still here.  I am hoping that everyone has a fantastic 2014. Full of love, laughter, happiness, positivity, healthy, and prosperity.

For my fellow photographers, I posted this on my

Make 2014 about YOU. Don't compare yourself to other photographers. Don't wonder why they got to where they are, worry about why you are not where you want to be. And then change that. We hold our careers in our hands, and no one but ourselves can hold us back.



This year, I hope to learn more, grow more, network more, and make my dreams come true. I have big goals, and I know that the key to achieving them, lies within me!  I spent many years comparing myself to every big name photographer, wondering why I am not where they are. Instead of taking that time to think and put my energy into my business, and accomplish what I needed to do so I can get to where I want to be.  I can guarantee you this, the photographers that are big, and doing their own thing, they are worried about their work. Making themselves better.  Working harder. 

Positive thoughts bring positive results.

Have a happy new year everyone! See you in 2014.

P.S.

You should like my pages and follow me!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment