Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Straying off the path {Delaware & Pennsylvania Lifestyle Family Photographer}

I'm still amazed at where my business has taken me. 5 years ago, I wouldn't have even imagined this is what I would be doing.  But obviously life doesn't happen the way we plan it, and in this case, i'm glad I took the road that was a little less walked on.

For me, I had my life set out. Finish college, get a job in NYC, rent an apartment with my best friends, and later on down the line find love.  I was going to be the head of a Fortune 500 company, and be in Forbes magazine for my outstanding marketing and advertising campaigns.

Who would have thought that I would have dropped out of college, married a man who has set my spirit free and my soul on fire, be the mother to an amazing little girl. And instead of structured, city life, I am now a free flowing, artist. I create art that people display in their homes. My art shows their love and their happiness that they have for each other and their families.

Sometimes it's good to stray off your path, you never know what you will find.  My dreams are big, and there is no stopping me.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment