Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jack's Bar Mitzvah {New York Lifestyle Event Photographer}

I will readily admit, this was one of the most fun events that I have ever covered. I've photographed weddings, I've photographed anniversaries and birthdays, and award ceremonies. This was amazing.  Plus the fact that I was able to pack the family into the car and travel to Kingston, NY to get there was another treat. I love traveling!

By the way, if you are up in that area, I HIGHLY recommend stopping by Roudigans Steakhouse.  They are absolutely delicious.  I can't even begin to describe how amazing the food was, but trust me, you won't regret.

So before I get hungry and go on and on about food.  Let's move on to Jack's Bar Mitzvah!

In a nutshell, the ceremony was fun! Singing and dancing, and love filled the air.  Formal pictures were a blast, especially with the whole Harmony House family.  Reception=a dream!  The Skytop restaurant has an amazing location and amazing food.  Doctor Who, an awesome DJ, Tardis cakes, tables named after worlds in Doctor Who, inflatable swords, more dancing, and just awesomeness all around.

Enjoy!






















Mazel Tov Jack!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment