Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sharon & Mike's Nautical Themed Maternity Session {Delaware and PA Maternity and Family Photographer}

When Sharon first contacted me about her maternity session, and said she wanted a nautical theme to match the nursery, I knew we were a match made in heaven. I have an obsession with nautical things. Well, I have an obsession with many things to be honest, but a nautical theme is something I have yet to do. So I was super excited to scour the net and Pinterest (of course) for inspiration on what to wear and props.

It couldn't have been a more beautiful day for their session. Not to warm, not too cool, and the wind and light just perfect. I was literally screaming after every shot. And can we say: Baby. Boat. Shoes. I'm dying over here!

I can't wait for their little one to be born and to photograph his newborn session! So enjoy Sharon and Mike's maternity session!



To book your session visit www.marisataylorphotography.com | marisataylorphotography@gmail.com
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment