Thursday, March 21, 2013

Baby Parker and his family {Delaware and PA Newborn and Family Photographer}

I first photographed Kristen, Terry, and little miss Natalie at the end of 2012, when Kristen was pregnant with their soon to be baby boy.  Natalie was so excited to be a big sister, and it showed when it came time for Parkers newborn session.  She wanted to hug, and kiss her big brother. And then she stepped into the mommy role, and wanted pictures of her and her "baby" while her mother tended to Parker.  Such a sweet moment.

So without me blabbing on, I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves.  I have said it 1000 times, and will say it 1000 times more. I love what I do!  I love connecting with families, and capturing the love they share. I love watching them grow and giving them moments to look back on.














Parker is part of my Baby Milestone collection, which means that I get to see this adorable little man three more times during the next year!
Pin It

2 comments: