Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Chipman Family-Full of Love! {Delaware Newborn and Family Photographer}

When Christy first contacted me, and told me that she wanted me to photograph her newborn daughter and her family, I knew it was a match made in heaven. Why?  Because her daughter was named Charlotte and her nickname is Charley. Which happens to be my daughters name and nickname! Does it get better than that?

So I was definitely excited to photograph this awesome family, and hold sweet little Charlotte. Of course, after every time I photograph a newborn, I want to have another baby.

The cutest part of the day, the love that big brother Nate showered upon his baby sister. He was all about hugs and kisses. It was just absolutely adorable. I hope that if I do have another child, Charlotte is that way with her new baby brother/sister.  This family was full of love, smiles, laughter, and happiness. My kind of people!













Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment