Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sharing {Delaware Family & Baby Lifestyle Photographer}

If you have been following me, you know I am a big sap. I love love, and hugs, and happiness. I cry at almost every movie I watch, and then I bust into a fit of laughter. I am a big believer in preserving memories, and making each moment count. Even the tiniest, simplest moments.  After all, life is a collection of moments brought together and played out on a timeline. The sad thing is, we usually can't go back in time, unless someone invents time travel, or Doctor Who is real!  But for us, we can savor every moment.  Take photos, take video, write journals.  Share your life in an amazing way so that your children and your childrens children can enjoy it.

Why do I love photographing families so much?  I love knowing that the images that I take, the moments that I capture will always be there for that family.  I've preserved memories. The fun, the laughter of jumping on the bed. To the sweet touching moments of a new big brother and his little sister.  It's all about capturing those memories.

I am guilty of being the one capturing the memories in my own family, but not the one who are in those memories either. So from this day on, I am going to make a more concerted effort to get in front of the camera, include myself in the images and the video that I take.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment