Friday, September 21, 2012

A Night Out {Marisa Taylor Photographer-Delaware Family & Child Photographer}

There are many things that I love.  But few that I love more than Panera Bread. It's one of my favorite places to go.  And since there is one just minutes from my house, I am there quite often.  I meet with clients there, I have "date night" there with my husband, and mommy and me lunches with Charlotte.  The people that work me pretty much know me by name.

We, and by we I mean Wesley, Charlotte, myself, my sister and her two children went up to Main Street for dinner since no one felt like cooking dinner, and thats where we had dinner. Of course, I had my camera with me, and photographed Charlotte as she watched all the people can cars go by.

I am always amazing with children. I always wonder what goes on in their little heads, what they think. How the world is so new and amazing to them.  Whenever I am feeling down, and I think things suck, all I have to do is look at Charlotte and realize that to a child, the world is absolutely amazing.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment