Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photography Idol - Chic Critique Forum

I admit, Chic Critique comes up with some amazing ideas.  The latest one is a Photography Idol.  You submit an image, get critiqued, if you make it to the final cut, you then have to submit images weekly for live critique. And the prizes are amazing. So of course, I am going to throw my hat into the pool, and hope that I make it to the final cut. If not, it's ok. You live, learn, and move on, and keep doing what you are doing.

So first, I have to submit an image that I think best reflects my overall style. Mmmm, yeah that's a hard one. I have SO many images that I love...



So I am going to go with one of the images from my latest maternity session with Beth.  Clean colors, crisp, bright, fun, and able to show beauty! That's my style. And I think this image represents it best.

Wish me luck!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment