Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kelly aka Earth Momma Maternity and Family Session {Delaware & PA Maternity Photographer}

Kelly is one of my sister in law's good friends, and I was so excited to hear that she was expecting a little one. I mean really, I'm always excited when new babies are being born. I jumped on the chance to do her maternity session, and we did it just in time! Just a few days later, her daughter Victoria was born! And I excitedly wait for her newborn session, next week by the way! 

For Kelly's session we headed to a field in Valley Forge, and just let let it flow. We didn't really have a timeline, or a shot list composed. She sat and I captured. I especially love the moments between her and her son Alex. Who is ADORABLE! Then we headed to one of the churches near the battlefield, and had fun in the archways. Congrats again, Kelly, Josh & Alex!

Take a look for yourselves!




















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment