Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome to the world, Declan! (Delaware Birth Photographer}

Early Saturday morning, at about 1:30 a.m., I received a call from one of my clients Beth Parker. She was in labor, and heading to the birth center to deliver.  To say I was excited was an understatement. And even though my daughters birthday party was to start at 3p.m. that day, I happily gathered my gear together, some snacks, kissed my sleeping daughter and husband and headed out the door to capture the birth.

It was amazing. I love watching mothers do what we have done for centuries. Bring a new life into this world. And to be honest, Beth was the fastest delivery I have ever experienced!

I will have the full session peek up soon, but for now, here are two images.  Welcome to the world Declan Michael Gibbons! We have been waiting for you!

birth photographer, delaware birth photographer, marisa taylor photography


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment