Friday, August 17, 2012

Beth's Lifestyle Maternity Session {Delaware Lifestyle Maternity Photographer}

I first met Beth through a forum for The Birth Center. We then met at Panera Bread (my favorite place) to discuss her birth photography.  We both had our daughters with us, and we laughed and got along great.  After ironing out the birth photography details (in which baby should be coming pretty soon!), we set up her Belly to Baby collection.  A maternity session and then a newborn session. And here are the images from her maternity session.  Let me tell you know, Beth is gorgeous, her daughter Maeve is absolutely adorable, and I had such a lovely time spending part of the day with them photographing some special moments.  I am so excited for when the little one arrives!

























Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment