Friday, July 20, 2012

The Fresh Air Fund Summer Shoot with The Scott Family {Delaware Family Photographer}

A few weeks ago I was contacted by The Fresh Air Fund and asked if I would like to do a session with a host family and their visiting child.  I of course said yes! I knew about The Fresh Air Fund from when I lived in New York, and I have had friends who were a part of the program and who spent their summers outside of New York. Now admittedly, I think I will always be a city girl at heart, but I can attest to the fact that it does feel good to get out of the city and enjoy "fresh air".  Pretty much what Delaware did to me once I moved here 8 years ago.

So on a very hot and humid Sunday afternoon, we headed out to the park to capture some fun in the sun.  Between the shots, we spent most of our time in the shade! Brad, Michelle, David, Allison, and Erin it was so great meeting you. And Jeremy, I hope you had an amazing time on your vacation! 

Here are some of the images of that day!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment