Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge-Enjoying Life {Delaware Portrait Photographer}

I have not written since Fathers Day. But since then, we have become homeowners!!! (I will eventually get to posting pictures of our place). My birthday (June 24th) passed, and Charlotte has started walking!!!  I know I have been bad with updating the blog, but I think I have had good reason. A lot has been going on!

Any who, you know I love me some photo challenges! This one comes from I Heart Faces, and the theme is: Enjoying Life.  I like to think that we enjoy life every single day!

This image has got to be one of my favorites.  Charlotte playing outside in her little tee pee. Laughing and screaming, and crawling around.  Babies have no stress, no worries. They just live life, love it, and smile.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment